Many of the country’s best green stormwater engineers will converge on Portland, Maine from August 29-31 for The International Low Impact Development conference. The conference will highlight the mainstreaming of Green Infrastructure (GI) and Low Impact Development (LID) in municipal programming, as well as new and existing work and research in the United States, and internationally.
- Learn from national leaders in municipal green infrastructure program operations by attending panels, sessions and workshops
- Earn Professional Development Hours including certifications and trainings in construction and maintenance
- Network with industry leaders and make valuable contacts
- Connect with exhibitors showcasing state of the art products, services and solutions
- Explore GI installations as part of a first in the nation public-private watershed permit and urban watershed renewal project
NewTerrain August 1.